Sr. Software EngineerApply
It’s all about you
- Pair programming has always been something that you wanted to try out.
- Contributing to open source software makes you feel good about the transparency it brings to an organization's code quality.
- Ability to dive into polyglot codebase and contribute as you learn.
- Interest in exploring new programming paradigms, languages, and patterns
Desired skills and experience
- 5+ years of Java development experience.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong background in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Security, MVC, micro-services, Docker.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), CI/CD and agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP).
- Experience in working with PaaS, CaaS, FaaS platforms (e.g. Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Lambda, GCF).
- Experience in systems engineering, DevOps and Automation best-practices.
- Experience with pair programming practices and open-source ecosystem – an advantage.
- Fluent English, verbal and written.